Search This Blog

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Sunshine and Spring!


I am LOVING this sunshine and blue sky today! Even though there are colder temps and snow flurries in the upcoming week's forecast I know that Spring has officially arrived. Every year at this time I begin to think how quickly wedding season is approaching and get excited all over again for the fantastic clients, venues and vendors we will be working with.

This year we are planning and coordinating ceremonies at a wide range of venues from lake side to a city bridge and even the top of a building! It is so much fun to see how each event can be so unique to the client's taste and personality. Just one more reason I love my job!

We are also collaborating on another FABULOUS styled photo shoot that I cannot wait to share with everyone! It is so unlike anything I have planned to date and is going to rock your socks off!

2013 is going to be an awesome year and I am looking forward to sharing all of the fun with you!

Happy Spring!


No comments:

Post a Comment