Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Emerald Green



You may or may not have heard but this year's Pantone Color of the Year is Emerald Green. I was thrilled when I heard this because green is my second favorite color of all time. It is just crisp and bold and looks great on just about anyone. My biggest shopping crusade, the last six months or so, has been finding the perfect pair of emerald green heels, don't worry, I will not be changing the business name! 

So to celebrate this year's color I put together this inspiration board for a wedding in emerald green. 

(images from Pinterest and theknot.com)

By the way, I would LOVE to have someone hire me to help them plan their green wedding, hint hint! I mean, don't you think an Emerald City themed wedding planned by a business called Red Heels is pretty ingenious?


No comments:

Post a Comment