Search This Blog

Saturday, December 29, 2012

2012 In Review

2012 was a great year at Red Heels Events! This post marks the one year anniversary of our new branding and name change from Memorable Events to Red Heels Events. It has been an amazing transition and has been well received by everyone. My collection of red heels has grown as well as pictures, necklaces, ornaments, a tape dispenser and even a pillow case all featuring my beloved colored shoe! All I can say is that I definitely made the right decision when I picked the name, it makes me happy every time I say or see it!

I was blessed to work with so many amazing clients this year. It is always such an honor to be chosen to assist a couple and their families with pulling together such an important event. Each and every wedding is different and reflects the couple in every detail and you know us wedding planners, we love the details! Along with assisting great clients, I was also given the opportunity to work side by side with some pretty fabulous vendors! I got to do some gorgeous weddings at venues such as Yacht Basin, Wallinwood Springs Golf Club, Amway Grand Plaza and The Cheney Place.

Here are a few of my favorite shots from our weddings this year.






























Along with planning weddings, I designed a styled photo shoot with Kellie from Hetler Photography this fall. I have done shoots before but never to this caliber. It was a long process of coming up with ideas and finding the perfect elements to pull those ideas together. The final result was better than I could have ever imagined and it was picked up by The Wedding Chicks to be featured on their website! This was the first time I have ever submitted work to be published so it was quite an honor for us!

It is very hard to narrow down favorites to show you but you can check out the entire shoot on my post here.















It was a fantastic year from the weddings I was a part of, to the photo shoot, to all of the amazing vendors I was able to work with and meet for the first time. Thank you to all who made this year a success! I am so excited to see what 2013 has in store for Red Heels Events!!

No comments:

Post a Comment