Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Not Just The Fun Stuff

When you think about planning a wedding you immediately think of the flowers, the linens and the food. You know, the fun stuff! No one wants to think about the time lines, the seating assignments, the room layout or the vendor contracts. Well, I have a secret for you, I do! I love the logistics side of wedding planning, in fact, it is my favorite part of my job. Please don't get me wrong, I adore amazing linens, lush floral centerpieces and food that is considered a work of art, but for me a wedding is the sum of all the parts. An ideal wedding in my mind is like a well oiled machine; everything happening when and where it should and when mistakes are made (as infrequent as possible!) they are fixed without the bride, groom or their guests any the wiser.

As a wedding planners, we do so much more than just assist the bride with picking out the decor, the venues and the menu. We assist in ensuring every T is crossed and every I is dotted so that nothing falls through the cracks on the big day.

Whether you are planning your wedding yourself or having someone help you it is wise to have someone on your team to manage the day's events from beginning to end. Someone to direct the vendors as they arrive to deliver those items that you know you want in a specific place. Someone to keep the timing of the day moving so there are not any uncomfortable down times.

Red Heels Events would love to be that someone for you! We specialize in Event Management and Coordination making sure every detail is taken care of so you can sit back, relax and enjoy all the details that you planned so carefully.

And since everyone loves pictures, here is a lovely tented reception we did in Saugatuck at The Ravines.









No comments:

Post a Comment