Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Real Wedding - Laura & Eric


This past summer, when I received an email from Laura's mom, I knew right away I wanted to work on this wedding. Not only were her ideas for her daughter's wedding beautiful but you could see the love and excitement in every word. It was not just about the wedding for this family, it was the beginning of a marriage and bringing two families together. Laura and Eric live in Texas and her parents in Ohio so all of the planning was done via phone and email. Thankfully, they came into town a couple of times and spending time with them made me just love the family all the more!

Unfortunately, I was unable to be onsite the day of the wedding but had worked closely with Aletha from Pearls Events throughout the planning so that she could run the day of logistics. It was so hard for me not to be there in person, but I was so glad I had a great associate to take care of everything!

Planning & Coordination: Red Heels Events
Photography: Arrae Photography
Floral: Events by Ludema's
Ceremony: Kelloggsville Church
Reception: The Cheney Place
DJ: Dance Tracks
Caterer: West Michigan Caterer
Linens: The Chair and Linens Collection
Cake: Cakes and Crafts by Sue
Beverages: Brewery Vivant and Biggby Coffee










It had snowed earlier in the morning but none of it stuck. I was disappointed but at least we still got some holiday decorations here and there.













Laura's dad, Tom, was going to put these strings of lights up himself but The Cheney Place decided to purchase them and keep them up. I know of a lot of other brides that are very happy about that too!





They wanted place cards at the head table so I made these cute purple and gray cards for them. A quick little project but they added an extra pop of color to the table.






Being entrusted with a couple's big day is always an honor and I am truly blessed to work with so many wonderful people. Laura and Eric, your wedding was the perfect blessing to end our 2012 season!

No comments:

Post a Comment