Search This Blog

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Real Wedding - Jennifer & Elijah

Jennifer and Elijah hired me in March of 2012 to help them with coordination and some planning for their (then) October 2013 wedding. We hunted down the perfect venue for what they wanted, Apple Blossom Chapel and Gardens and everything went from there. With Elijah being in the Army there was a risk of him being deployed and all of our amazing vendors were on board knowing there might be a change in plans. Well, he got the call and was deployed to Afghanistan for 10 months which included their wedding date. Wanting the wedding day to be wonderful weather (outside ceremony and tented reception) they decided on rescheduling for May 30, 2014, and the weather was amazing!! Jennifer and Elijah are officially my longest running clients to date at 26 months but over that time I was able to get to know them and become more than just a wedding planner but also a friend.


Coordination and Planning: Red Heels Events
Photography: Junebug Photography
Floral and Decor: Chalet Floral
Caterer: Above & Beyond
Chair Rental: Events by I. Candy
Cakes and Cookies: Spring Lake Cake
Invitations: MAXE Designs LLC
Violinist: Terri Robinson
Saxophonist: Jeff Baird


I had the honor of surprising Jennifer with her bouquet, I think she liked it!




Love this picture of Elijah peeking out the window, anxiously awaiting to walk down the aisle. 










LOVE this one....fiercest looking bridal party ever!



Seriously lady, you are so stunning!!


First looks at the reception tent, they loved it! 
Jennifer said "It's like they got into my head and made it happen!"









Each guest had a cookie with their name on it waiting at their seat.

The surprise groom's cake! It was so detailed and fun for Elijah!





The amazing boxed hand-painted invitation from Molly at MAXE Designs.

 

Elijah's special order from his favorite restaurant.

Okay, I had to save these for the end of the post. These are my favorite because I have seen all of these looks from Jennifer over the last two years and it is just so classic to catch them all on film. 




Sparkler exit!! 



Thank you both so much for letting me be a part of your lives for the last two years. It was such a beautiful and perfect day. I am blessed and honored to call you friends!














No comments:

Post a Comment