Search This Blog

Monday, November 26, 2012

The Shoot - The Ceremony

My grandfather's pond has always held a very special place in my heart. If it would have been more feasible 9 years ago, I would have loved to have had my wedding ceremony here. Due to its location, it was not ideal for a 200 guest wedding but it was perfect for the back drop for this intimate ceremony set up. 

Refunction Junktion brought in 6 of their harvest benches to frame out an aisle. The vases from Eastern Floral were an amazing fit to the venue. The only thing we did to the bridge was hang champagne colored fabric on the inside of it and puddled it to add a simple elegant feel. I tucked in some loose orange roses and red berries to pop against the fabric. 

I have to admit that this was one of the simplest ceremony set ups I have ever done but the simplicity of it is what made it fabulous. 

All images from Hetler Photography








And a couple other favorites from back by the pond....





No comments:

Post a Comment